Cost-effective and simple to install, RadarSens is available with a variety of stainless-steel, non-drill brace bars or conventional wall brackets for ‘right first time’ deployment.
Additionally, a laser alignment tool (supplied separately) is available to check the device is level and aligned correctly during the rapid installation.
Sensors are configured locally via Bluetooth through our Deployment App, meaning that site data (including photographs) can be uploaded and accessed remotely.
Through the app, signal strength and sensor reflection tests can be performed to significantly reduce the likelihood of call-in or poor data quality issues post deployment.
Key Featured and Benefits
- intrinsically safe; ATEX-certified for use in Zone 0 hazardous areas
- advanced and cost-effective radar sensor delivers precise data for measuring infiltration and inflow.
- remote monitoring of sensor position, data quality and chamber temperature
- a range of easy-fit stainless steel wall brackets and non-drill installation brace bars are available
- drop-in laser alignment tool to ensure the sensor is positioned correctly
- compatible with LTE-M and 2G cellular networks for future-proofing