FCS’s PressView software is a dedicated web based platform for managing your Pegasus+ Pressure Controllers.
Simple login with unique customer details, opens the software with a “fleet” mapping view of all Pegasus+ installations. Critical point pressure loggers can be associated to an individual site for zonal pressure management operation.
Quick clicking on the location map pulls up instant information regarding the Pegasus+ installation and current settings.
Data can be graphed showing inlet, outlet and critical point pressures along with flows in any Pressure Managed Zone (PMZ). Display units can be changed depending on customer requirement, with full zoom and pan features.
The PRV Control page enables the user to “remotely” change the Pegasus+ operation or table settings. The controller can be changed to fixed outlet, time, flow, time & flow, learning or closed-loop mode. Alarms can be set around data threshold levels.
The Alarms page shows installations with faults or threshold breaches for routine maintenance activity.
The Logs page, shows any changes made the user login, showing a clear history of changes made, date and time stamped by the user who made that for clear accountability.
For those customers with access to Omnicoll and Datagate, the data can also be displayed simultaneously in those web based software packages, as a “View Only” option, restricting only key personnel to enable PressView login access to make remote operational changes.
- Remotely control PRV controllers via the internet
- Remotely monitor performance of PRV controllers and also pressure at multiple critical points.
- Automatically set pressure reducing valve operation based on ‘learned’ characteristics of the water network.
- Set specific control profiles for extraordinary events
- Allows water pressure to be optimally controlled to minimise leakage whilst assuring that correct delivery pressures are maintained.
- Ability to view the control zones on a map.
- Ability to control PRV controllers in a learning mode where there is no flow meter at the PRV.