Multilog LX2 is the highly versatile, battery powered cellular data logger incorporating a convenient serial input that supports compatibility with a wide variety of sensors and meters, including Modbus.
A powerful fast logging solution, Multilog LX2 delivers effective data recording and efficient transmission.
Designed to fit inside very shallow meter box installations, the logger is ideal for many applications including flow and/or pressure monitoring in a district or zone to assess demand, non-revenue water loss and pressure conformance.
Multilog LX2 transmits data though an integral 4G LTE-M (Cat-M1) cellular modem.
The logger utilizes the latest advances in cellular technology to provide rapid, reliable data transmission, enabling data to be retrieved more frequently for analysis and response.
Additional power can be delivered to Multilog LX2 by connecting an external battery pack or DC power supply.
Key Features and Benefits
- Pulse interval timing: smooths reading set times of infrequent pulses e.g. minimum night flow
- Versatile logging: up to 2x digital flow inputs and 1x analog input (internal pressure, external pressure or 4-20mA)
- Wireless: 4G LTE-M (Cat-M1) based cellular communication as standard
- Fast logging: up to 25Hz and window logging (in request)
- Flexible: logging to 1 second – as standard
- Multiple recordings: can record mixture of maximum, minimum, average or spot values in each sample interval
- Detailed readings: true max and min flow and investigation of pressure spikes through fast logging
- Serial input: for connection to digital (encoder output) smart meters, SonicSens level sensors, Permalog+ leak noise loggers and Modbus sensors
- Long-term monitoring: 3-5 year battery life (depending on configuration and signal strength)
- External antennas: multiple external antenna options to support improved signal strength (contact FCS for more information)
- Fully waterproof: the IP68 rating has been tested at a depth of 10m over a 24 hour period
- Alarms: real-time alarms can be enabled for immediate response to network incidents