The Pegasus 2
The Pegasus 2 is an advanced pressure control system that utilizes our innovative modem (capable of connecting via LTE-M ) for reliable and low-powered two-way communication.
With the capability to set target pressure by time, flow or a combination of both (with different table settings per day), Pegasus 2 delivers a sophisticated level of targeted control, even on a time basis.
Pegasus 2 features a secondary channel for fast logging down to 25Hz. This is invaluable for investigating system transient events.
Key Features and Benefits
- Telemetry: LTE-M cellular communications available, delivering reliable data transfer
- Intelligent pressure control: proven to minimize leakage and reduce the frequency of pipe bursts
- Modulated control: provides great flexibility to modulate pressure according to demand throughout the day with changes being made remotely
- Multi-point time based PRV: control without flowmeter 96 values per day, 7 days per week
- Pressure failsafe: set by user on installation, including manual safe override on site
- Latching solenoids: optional feature to fully open or close the PRV top chamber in tight headloss, or network fault conditions
- Integrated low cost telemetry: enables rapid monitoring and remote control as required
- Closed loop control: optional closed loop control automatically modulating pressure from remote critical point data
- System configuration: easy to set up locally via tablet or PC app and remotely via PressView Cloud Server
- Transient logging: high speed logging to 25Hz to identify network transient events
- Value Performance Monitoring: logging top chamber pressure and solenoid activations to continually monitor value performance